To apply to Amity Private School Sharjah, you will need the following:
- Passport copy of the applicant and parents
- Visa copy of the applicant and parents
- Emirates ID copy of the applicant and parents
- Passport-size photograph of the student and parents (1 each).
- A copy of the student's birth certificate
- Immunization records/medical records from previous school (within UAE).
- Copy of the latest marksheets/examination results from previous school.
From Grade II to Grade IX
- The original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended. This must be in English, and attested by the Ministry of Education (of the concerned Emirate or Gulf country of transfer).
- For students coming from India the Transfer/School Leaving Certificate has to be verified by the Education Officer of the Zone/District/Area from where the Transfer/School Leaving Certificate was obtained. The Transfer/School Leaving Certificate has to be attested by the Indian Consulate and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
- For students coming from the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Europe, and New Zealand. A letter from the Principal of the school last attended must be submitted. It must be on the school’s letterhead and have the school’s seal. The letter must contain the following details:
- Student's Grade
- School Name
- The academic year(s) that the student attended.
- A statement that the student was passed and promoted, specifying the grade.
- For students coming from countries, the Transfer/School Leaving Certificate should be attested by the District Educational Officer/Ministry of Education of the country of migration, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of migration and the UAE Embassy/Consulate of the country of migration.
For Grade X and Grade XI
A CBSE school within the UAE:
- Transfer Certificate attested by the Ministry of Education of the Emirate.
- Marksheets of the last two grades, attested by the Ministry of Education of the Emirate.
Outside the UAE:
- Transfer Certificate attested by the School Principal with the school seal.
- Board Certificate attested by the Ministry of Education, UAE Embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Equivalency Certificate from the Ministry of Education, UAE.